Thursday, July 28, 2011

Water bottles are a little like underwear....

....you can never have too many clean ones.  Back in college, my roommate & I lived in Ravenswood on the north side of Chicago.  It was an old 6 flat with radiated heat, no air, & no laundry.  About once a month or so we would load up every bag, box & basket we could find with dirty clothes & take a taxi to the launder bar.  When we couldn't find the time to make it to the laundry we would just run across the street to Sears & buy some extra undies.  

I feel that way about these stupid bottles.  I am too lazy to wash them after every workout so they pile up.  Part of me wants to buy more but then there would be even more bottles piled up in the sink & on the counter. 

At least with dirty laundry you can hide it in the closest...

2 comments:

  1. You need to buy yourself a Clean Bottle - they really do make a difference :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...