Saturday, April 28, 2012

Week 3 Iron Girl Training + 1st Blogiversary

This week was recovery week on the training plan.  All workouts were to be at low intensities.  I am slightly concerned that I haven't had too many road miles on the bike.  I am hoping the weather starts cooperating a little more in the upcoming weeks.

I did have my best run on Tuesday in many, many months.  I felt good, I felt strong & best of all I felt no pain.  Fingers crossed that this is the new reality.

Here is how week 3 went:

Sunday:  Run (C25K W6D1), 1 hour Spin
Monday: Swim 1400 yards, Pilates Reformer
Tuesday: Run (C25K W6D2), Yoga
Wednesday: Swim 1950 yards
Thursday: Un-Scheduled Rest day - Made it to the gym to spin but forgot my shoes - doh!
Friday: Run (C25K W6D3)
Saturday: 75 minute Spin (was Scheduled Rest day)

This past Wednesday was Bluegrass Tri Chick's 1 year blogiversary.  I want to say a big THANK YOU to all my readers.  Thanks for reading & all the kind words over the past year.  It still amazes me that people (other than my mom) are interested in what I have to say!

In honor of the first blogiversary I thought I would share a few stats from the past year.

  • Most popular post - Vila Mat Guest Review - Thanks Rian!!
  • Highest Pageview from non-US country - Sweden
  • Followers & RSS Subscribers - 136
  • Blog Posts - 97
  • Pageviews - 12,746
  • Number of races - 9
  • Number of injuries - 1 - I hurt my heiny & it took forever to heal!
  • Swim, Bike, Run Miles - 1,469

Steve showed me a cool website the other day called Wordle.  You enter in your URL & it creates an image like this.


I find it interesting how Clif is so prominent.  I imagine it has to do with all the hits I had on my last post thanks to the Clif Giveaway.

Speaking of which...have you entered?  You still have until midnight Sunday (4/29/12) to enter.

CHEERS!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the run. I wouldn't worry too much about the outdoor miles. When I was recovering from an injury, I was doing a lot of trainer miles. Then winter set in and a lot became all. I went to visit a friend and we rode in the mountains near Asheville, NC after I had done four months straight on the trainer and I rode great, climbing better than I ever had in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your blogiversary and a great training week! that wordle is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your blog hitting the one year mark!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...