Ah, so fun to dream.
Ugh, back to reality.
- Pilates Reformer (Goal / Actual) = 5 / 5
- Pilates Ball (Goal / Actual) = 3 / 4
- Swim (Goal / Actual) = 18 / 15 miles - 18 hours spent in the pool. Over 50% of the time spent working on drills
- Yoga (Goal / Actual) = 4 / 4
- P90X (Goal / Actual) = 8 / 4 - Just can't motivate myself to do home video workouts. Although I did do 2 new ones for N2U CT Challenge
- Spin (Goal / Actual) = 0 / 2 (32 miles) - BONUS
- Run (Goal / Actual) = 0 / 3 (6.3 miles) - BIG TIME BONUS - Completed Week 1 of Couch to 5K
Total Time = 38 Hours
February 2012 Nike Go the Distance Total / Annual Goal = 27 miles / 200 miles
I am super happy with how February shaped up!
Injury status - Big time improved. Still not 100% but I have been able to add spin & run/walk. I have completed 9 ART sessions. I have also done 4 acupuncture sessions this month which in combination with the ART I feel has really helped. It is improving slower than I had hoped but it is still a huge improvement from last month.
Favorite Gear - Finis Tempo Trainer - This is the new gadget I picked up at the swim clinic. I plan to use it for most of my swim & run workouts to help with stroke rate & running cadence.
Weight - This month I lost 8 of the 8 pounds I gained post injury. yay!
March Exercise Goals
- Swim - 12 miles - Still heavy drill focus
- Pilates Reformer - 4
- Pilates Ball - 4
- Yoga - 3
- Spin - 4 - This will be thrown out if it seems to aggravate the injury
- Run (C25K) - 10 - This will be thrown out if it seems to aggravate the injury
- P90X - 2 - lowering the expectation this month
- BarreAmped - 3 - This will be the March N2U CT Challenge
ART - 1 visit per week
Acupuncture - 1 or 2 sessions this month
Foam Roller & Tenz unit.
Fingers crossed that this will be enough because April 8th starts the 6 week Atlanta Irongirl Tri training block.