Monday, April 25, 2011

Let the 2011 Aquaphor Season Begin!

Woooohooooo!  Today I received my 2011 Team Aquaphor kit!  This is my first year on the team.  I applied back in February through Active Ambassadors.  I thought it seemed really cool but to be honest, I didn't think I had a shot of being selected.  Well to my surprise, I found out in late March that I was selected along with 199 other athletes representing 39 states! 

Ever since I returned the acceptance form I have been waiting for more details about the program & for the kit to arrive.  I was like a kid waiting for Santa.  Seriously, I was that excited!


The kit includes a running singlet & shorts, a tri top & bottom, a technical tee, a warm up jacket & a head band.  Also included were full size samples of all the Aquaphor product along with some Eucerin lotion & Nivea body wash.   Not to mention 250 samples of Aquaphor.

In exchange for all this great gear & product, I have agreed to spread the word about Aquaphor along with passing out samples.   I will be out & about all year long so if I don't get to you first, make sure to ask me how Aquaphor can help you & get your free sample!

Thank you Aquaphor & Active Ambassadors!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...