Thursday, October 13, 2011

Calling All Central Kentucky Runner Chicks!

There is a new run group in town!  LexRunLadies is the brain child of fellow blogger Krissie Bentley.  It is a place for runners, walkers, run/walkers or people who would like to run but don't know where to start.  So far the run paces are in the 10 min/mile - 15 min/mile range.   

Having run with other groups that have left me in the dust I was super thrilled to learn about this group.  I met a few of them last night at the meet & greet.  Really nice ladies from a wide running background.

Interested?  Contact Krissie at LexRunLadies@gmail.com and she will send you more info.  You can also like them on Facebook or follow on Twitter

Speaking of running, I had my 2nd physical therapy appointment today.  After some serious stretching & deep tissue work I got a few more exercises to do over the next week.  I can still spin but no running this week.  She did mention depending on how I feel, I may be able to start a run/walk plan after next weeks appointment.  Yay!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your going to be running soon! I wish I was closer to Lex so I could run with the group. I've looked around here and looks like I will just have to take your advice and start one. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...