|Our dogwood in full bloom|
- Pilates Reformer (Goal / Actual) = 4 / 4
- Pilates Ball (Goal / Actual) = 4 / 2
- Swim (Goal / Actual) = 12 / 12 miles - 13 hours spent in the pool. Another month of over 50% of the time spent working on drills.
- Yoga (Goal / Actual) = 3 / 3
- P90X (Goal / Actual) = 2 / 0 - Bleh, I just can't motivate myself to do home video workouts.
- Spin (Goal / Actual) = 4 / 3 (40 miles)
- Run (Goal / Actual) = 10 / 11 (24 miles) - Yay!
- BarreAmped (Goal / Actual) - 3 / 2 - This was my March N2U CT Challenge
- Rest Days (Goal / Acual) - 3 / 7
Total Time = 33 Hours
March 2012 Nike Go the Distance Total / Annual Goal = 39 miles / 200 miles
Injury status - I would estimate I am about 80% recovered. My biggest concern is to not get re-injured.
April Exercise Goals
Atlanta Iron Girl training block on April 8th. Most weeks I will swim 3x, Bike 2x & Run 3x while keeping up the Pilates reformer & Yoga.
- Swim - 12 miles
- Pilates Reformer - 4
- Yoga - 4
- Spin / Road - 8
- Run (C25K) - 12
- BarreAmped - 1
- I think my April N2U CT Challenge will be Kickboxing at the Y.
Here is a fun pic taken at the Run the Bluegrass yesterday.
|We usually see lots of horses in the Bluegrass not giant cows :-)|