Thursday, January 5, 2012

Team Donner

This is a little late but since we were on vacation & held our mail I just received the last card yesterday.    Kim at (Just) Trying is for Little Girls hosted a Holiday card exchange.

Team Donner included the following blogs.  Go check out these awesome ladies!

Hannah at  Hannahviolin 
Cassandra at  Running for Three
Emily at Travel with Emily
Erica at I Run Because...I Can 
XLMIC at Taking It On
and me at Bluegrass Tri Chick
My favorite card was the surfing Santa which makes sense since Cassandra is from Hawaii....lucky girl!


Thanks to Kim for hosting!

2 comments:

  1. Thats awesome.....it's always fun to get something exciting in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really fun. I was on the fence to do it, and I ended up doing it once I saw you were. I am glad I did.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...