Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Team Tough Chik


I joined the 2012 Team Tough Chik a few weeks ago.  As of yesterday they had 99 team but I imagine they have topped 100 by now.  So far I am amazed at the camaraderie I have seen with this group of ladies.  Shannon has created a private Team TC Facebook page for all the teammates to connect.  Many on the team are also bloggers.  There are tons of running/tri/cycling events on the calendar so it will be easy to meet up with fellow TC'ers.   My google reader has blown up over the past few days due to all the new blogs I am following.

I was a part of Team Aquaphor last year & it was amazing.  You don't realize how much being on a team will push your limits.  You train & race harder.  Period.

If you have ever wondered what it would be like to race on a team I suggest joining this one.   You don't have to be an elite athlete to join either.  The only requirement is that you are female, purchase one of the kits (you know you will purchase running/tri kit this year anyway so you might as well get it at a discount) & commit to 1 race.  That is it.  Easy peasy.

The deadline to join has been extended to January 7th.   I am hoping some other Kentucky peeps will join!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the team, I heard alot of good things about them

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. I will have to check out their website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, sounds like something I should get myself into! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have you as a fellow Tough Chiker! I was curious if I could borrow your blog roll Idea! I would love to support all my fellow Tough Chiks on a separate blog roll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the team, that sounds like a lot of fun! i look forward to hearing about your experience!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...